PKF Director Ann-Maree Kingi to talk at Northland TechWeek
The World Economic Forum has stated that we are in the center of the fourth industrial revolution due to the massive growth in digital technologies and connectivity because of the global pandemic. To answer the need to move our businesses into the future, the TechWeek Northland Roadshow will revolve around Accelerating Business Growth Through Tech. Join some of the leading local businesses in Northland as they discuss the tools and strategies to bring your business into the future.
PKG+F Director, Ann-Maree Kingi is a featured presenter at the Kaikohe (Wed May 26) and Whangarei (Thurs May 27) Events, where she will be giving an overview on how to get the best out of Xero:
- Xero Tips & Tricks
- Xero Basics
- How to set up and use Xero tracking.
- How to find invoices sales, send statements, create invoices & credit notes.
- Learn how to create bills or credit notes, batch payments, schedule payment.
- How to set favorite reports, aged receivables and aged payables.
- How to setup and edit your invoice template, Xero emails and Inventory.
- How to create budgets using Xero.
For more information on these informative talks or to book tickets: