Business Development Solutions
Why we developed this service
As a business owner do you find you are wearing too many hats?
Do you have clearly defined departments and functions within your organisation?
Does every employee have clarity about their role and responsibilities?
Do you have job descriptions for every role in your organisation?
In order for a business to run effectively and efficiently, there needs to be a clear Organisation Chart which visually defines departments, functions, roles and responsibilities. Not only for the current structure, but also for one that is scalable for future growth.
We offer this service to assist you to construct your own Organisation Chart, giving you clarity of the key functions within your business and who has responsibility for them. An updated Organisation Chart will allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and, ultimately, saleable.
Who should use this service
If the number of tasks you’re trying to complete leaves you feeling overstretched, or you have employees who could be supporting you more, then we recommend this service. It’s an opportunity for you to define who should be doing what to improve efficiency and give you more time to concentrate on your key activities.
What is involved
The Organisational Review process will take a full day; we can, however, meet with you over two half-day sessions if you’d prefer. During the review, we will:
Discuss the five fundamentals to develop an Organisation Chart
Discuss the four key principles you must adhere to when developing or modifying your Organisation Chart
Review the structured process for creating an Organisation Chart
Utilise the Organisation Chart template
Plan the next steps to take to develop your first draft
Over the following weeks, you will then submit your final draft for us to review, and we’ll discuss our recommendations in order to finalise your organisational structure.
When should have a session
If no clear job roles and position responsibilities exist within your organisation then we advise that you begin this project as soon as possible. If you are planning for expansion this will help to clarify roles and responsibilities required for a sustainable, scalable, and saleable organisation.
Benefits of and Organisational Review
- Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
- Understand the key functions within your business and who should be responsible for them
- Clearly define the internal structure of your business
- Determine ideal roles for the business as opposed to fitting roles to the people in your team
- We will act as a sounding board for you to discuss your ideas
- Gain access to our collective wisdom; our systems, products and services
- Develop a business structure that you understand
- Increase efficiency and productivity in your business model
- Develop a structure that will support the future plans for your business
- Clarity for your team around their roles, responsibilities and career development opportunities
- Increase team engagement and satisfaction by clarifying expectations
- Gain clarity on what functions can be outsourced
- Allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable, and ultimately, saleable
- Free up time for you to concentrate on revenue generating activities