Are you keen to find new strategies to improve performance and overcome business challenges?
As a business owner you can at times feel alone and unsupported, spending little time working on your business while being trapped in the day to day technical aspects. Having a business coach might be the right move for you.
Owning your own business is hard work. The purpose of Quarterly Coaching is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving the goals you have set in your Business Plan. We’ll ensure your Business Plan remains a living, working document and is the filter through which all decisions are made.
Coaching isn’t just about increased accountability, profitability and cashflow. It’s about achieving your desired work outcomes in order to achieve your desired personal lifestyle. The Quarterly Coaching programme may also be used as a vehicle to guide you through major changes in your business.
Would you value a regular forum with an independent party to discuss burning issues and opportunities?
How you’ll benefit from Quarterly Coaching:
- Receive customised reporting templates to measure and review your actual performance against forecast
- Gain understanding of the key drivers of your business and what affects them
- Learn how to identify and solve your burning issues
- Utilise an expert sounding board to discuss ideas and their potential impact
- Achieve alignment amongst Directors
- Get help with prioritising tasks and projects
- Gain access to the collective wisdom of our accountants, systems, products and services
- Ongoing phone and email support
This coaching programme consists of quarterly meetings with a senior team member. We’ll help you review your results, clarify areas where you can improve, set 90 day goals and identify strategies to achieve them.
Quarterly Coaching gives you regular dedicated time to make better business decisions, utilising knowledge and support from your Coach.
Call us today - we’ll help you achieve your business goals.